Are You Tired of Shaving?

Southwest Michigan Laser Hair RemovalFor most women, the task of shaving on a daily or every-other-day schedule is a real hassle! Knicks, cuts, flaking, not to mention the tender skin that’s exposed to the harsh, dry winter air. Ouch!  What’s a girl to do?

Laser it!

Laser hair removal is the latest trend for both men and women who want the ultimate in luxurious skin. No more stubble, just smooth skin, and you can have it in about six treatments!

If you start treatments in February or March, by the time the summer rolls around, you’ll be nearly finished with the 5-6 hair removal treatments needed to really make you look great!

Hair is like Crab Grass!

It takes 5-6 treatments to remove hair in any given spot because only 20% of the available hair is on the surface of your skin at any given time. The remaining 80% is underneath the skin waiting for a spot in which to surface. So you see, hair is almost like crab grass! You take some off and more comes up! To eliminate this problem, if 20% is removed at any one treatment, then another 20% is removed at the next and the next, etc.

Where Can We Remove Hair?

Laser hair removal can be performed on virtually any area of the body including the face, arms, underarms, legs and bikini area.

Laser Hair Removal For Men

If you or the man in your life is bothered with excessive chest and back hair, we have a treatment for that! Men are, obviously, much harrier than the average woman. Nose hair, ear hair, back and neck hair, chest hair—some men are nearly covered in hair. It creates discomfort in warm weather, can be embarrassing at the beach, and some men suffer with ingrown hairs on a constant basis. What used to be considered manly is now often considered to be a hassle.  If the man in your life is interested in hair removal, give us a call today!

Reasons to consider laser hair removal in Southwest Michigan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *